Copyright

This artwork (inclusing, but not limited to text, content, photographs, video and audio) is original artwork. You may not copy, reproducce, distribute, publish, display, or modify in anyway this material from this blog without prior permission. Copyright 2010

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

High School Notepad

GIT Note Pad
The first assignment that was given was to design a note pad that was geared towards high school aged students. It had to be designed in black and white only. The challenge was to reach the high school student. I chose to put words that describe their likes in the corners. These words included freedom, independence, shopaholic, athletic, texting and many others. I felt that it was a good way to reach a large variety of students. I put those words in a black corner piece that had a feeling of being ripped. I liked this because I remember being in high school and changing a lot of things. Nothing was perfect and I liked the imperfect edges that the torn edge had. I made the graphic and imaging technologies a little smaller so that the focus was more of the corners. It was in the same font as the corners to look uniformed. I had several ideas that I liked such as a sports team or shoes and hand bags but I decided on this because it felt modern and simple which I always like when I was their age. It reaches many audiences and I liked that.






No comments:

Post a Comment