Copyright

This artwork (inclusing, but not limited to text, content, photographs, video and audio) is original artwork. You may not copy, reproducce, distribute, publish, display, or modify in anyway this material from this blog without prior permission. Copyright 2010

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Newspaper Ad and Proposal

Target Audience
The target audience for my ad is a college student. They can range in age from 18-24. Most of the times these students don’t have much money to spend so I am promoting a company were they can sale their own artwork. The culture doesn’t matter but my ad is mostly for the artist and the art lover.

Call to Action
I want my audience to take their own artwork, whether it is CDs, photos, paintings and anything else, to the New Coat of Paint store to try to sale it. I also want the art enthusiast to come check out the local art and see if anything of interest is there.

Budget
I will create a 3 x 4 ad with a cost of $48 a piece. I will create a two ad series for under $100.

Production Schedule
Conception of idea, thumbs/roughs/specifications- October 14
th Approval to client/organization- October 19th Edits and revisions- October 19th through October 21st Final approval, submit to Collegio for publication- October 26



th

No comments:

Post a Comment